In order to properly represent the commercial maritime interests of our NY/NJ Port, we participate in a large number of organizations pertaining to maritime activity, including:
· Maritime Information Services of North America (MISNA). Currently serving as Chairman, Past-President and Director.
· National Association of Maritime Organizations (NAMO). Currently serving as Director, Past President.
· Mid-Atlantic Regional Association of Coastal Observing Systems (MARACOOS). Currently serving as Co-Vice-Chair.
· NOAA’s Hydrographic Services Review Panel. Federal Advisory Committee, currently serving as Member.
· United Seamen’s Service (USS),currently serving as Director
· NY and NJ Pilot Commissions
· Newtown Creek Citizen’s Advisory Group, serving on Steering Cttee
· Working Harbor Committee
· Numerous ad-hoc committees